For all of us, the only things which make a car ride safe are – seatbelts, automatic brakes, air bags, etc. However, there is one extremely important aspect which is overlooked every time – the amount of germs, bacteria, and viruses in the car. Now, do you think a car that contains millions of microbes is safe to ride? Certainly not!
Fortunately, there is one perfect antibacterial treatment for your car – The Permasafe. It is a very effective vehicle disinfectant system provided by Autohaus Automotive in the Bay Area. Permasafe is meticulously formulated for disinfecting interior surfaces of cars. Once you have gotten a thorough disinfection treatment, there are a few steps you can take to further ensure the safety of your car. They are:
- Vacuum your car: Removing dust and mold from your car is very crucial. The best way of doing this is vacuuming the car regularly. Ensure that you remove any remaining food particles, as they can be perfect for mold development. Also, you can use a brush or a blob of slime to remove dust from tricky places.
- Clean your car’s upholstery: Once you are done with vacuuming, next step is to use soap to clean seats, cushions, and other fabrics. However, don’t aggressively scrub these surfaces. Instead simply damp a cloth in soapy water or alcohol solution to wipe these surfaces gently.
- Replace your cabin air filter every 6 months: If you notice that your air conditioning system is not cooling the car enough, it is best to replace the cabin air filter. If you don’t, there are good chances that you are breathing in the bacteria present in the air conditioning system.
- Using recommended disinfectants: Disinfectants specifically designed to disinfect the exterior and interior of car are available in the market. Use a good quality one to disinfect surfaces which are frequently touched. This tremendously reduces the chances of you transmitting an infection.
- Spray some sanitizer: Most of the sanitizers can kill up to 99.99% of germs and bacteria. Therefore, once you are done cleaning your car thoroughly, the last step is to spray some sanitizer all over the interior of your car.
Lastly, expose your car’s interior to some sun rays. Also, let some fresh air enter your car, if you are not parking in a dusty spot. These are the best natural disinfectants, and can surely help you make your ride more hygienic.